Project Management Simplified for Everyday Use
• TRANSITION to a ‘project manager’ mindset and manage project resources in a more organized and systematic way.
• HANDLE multiple projects more effectively through better project prioritization, monitoring and constraint identification.
• MANAGE stakeholder expectations and requirements by using more effective project scoping tools and techniques.
• UTILIZE smarter risk management as part of the project planning process.
P6,999 | Two 4-hour session
Two 4-hour session
WHAT WILL BE COVERED IN THIS MODULE
• The ‘Everyday Project Manager’ Mindset & Project Management Process
• Agile vs. Waterfall Approach in Managing & Executing Projects
• INITIATING PHASE: 3 Key Steps in the the Project Initiating Phase
• The 5 Types of Project Stakeholders and the Information They Provide
• Stakeholder Interview Questions to Define the Project Scope
• The Triangle of Constraints and Managing Stakeholder’s Expectations
• Essential PM Tools: Work Scope Agreement & Project Charter
• PLANNING PHASE: 3 Key Steps in the Project Planning Phase
• The Importance of Risk Management before Project Piece Mapping
• How to Anticipate, Identify, Assess and Manage Project Risks
• Project Piece Mapping: Breaking Projects into Actionable Pieces
• Essential PM Tools: Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) & Gantt Charts
• Project Scheduling and Applying the Critical Path Method + Budgeting
• EXECUTION PHASE: Leading the Kick-Off Meeting and Assigning Roles
• Essential Skills for Project Teams: Time Protection, Delegation & Monitoring
• Project Change Management: How to Document & Manage Change
• CLOSING PHASE: 3 Key Steps in the Project Closing Phase
• Emphasis on Project Documentation and Continuous Learning & Adaption