Project Management Simplified for Everyday Use
September 2, 2020 | 1:00PM to 5:00 PM
PHP 2,200 | USD 44.00
About the course
• TRANSITION to a ‘project manager’ mindset and manage project resources in a more organized and systematic way.
• HANDLE multiple projects more effectively through better project prioritization, monitoring and constraint identification.
• MANAGE stakeholder expectations and requirements by using more effective project scoping tools and techniques.
• UTILIZE smarter risk management as part of the project planning process.
Since he started teaching in 2014, Luigi considers training and consulting a means of fulfilling his personal mission statement, which is 'to build bridges and help people cross; to help people believe in themselves and in others.
He is a professional OD consultant and is currently the Chief Learning Engineer of Link Organizational Development (LinkOD). He has designed and implemented performance improvement initiatives for more than 60 local and foreign organizations including the Asian Development Bank, BPI, IBM, the First Pacific Leadership Academy, Nestle Vietnam, Procter & Gamble, Vantage Equities, Smart Johnson & Johnson, Glaxo-Smith Kline, Unilab, FPD Asia, ABS-CBN, Swedish Match Philippines, Accenture, and MERALCO, among others.
He is recognized for his talks and customized workshops on Leadership, Productivity, Innovation, Project Management, Teambuilding, and Strategic Planning. Over the last 8 years, he has been an accredited FranklinCovey Instructor facilitating The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People and other FC programs to organizations across the country. He has spoken at more than 300 corporate events and conferences, as well as over 35 schools and youth-oriented events since 2004.
Luigi also specializes in implementing training needs analysis and training impact evaluations for organizations. He is regularly tapped to conduct Train-the-Trainer programs for various audiences.
As part of his commitment to social responsibility and nation-building, Luigi also works with non-profit organizations such as the Ayala Foundation, the PHINMA Scholarship Program, World Vision Philippines, and the Makati Medical Center Foundation.
• The ‘Everyday Project Manager’ Mindset & Project Management Process
• Agile vs. Waterfall Approach in Managing & Executing Projects
• INITIATING PHASE: 3 Key Steps in the the Project Initiating Phase
• The 5 Types of Project Stakeholders and the Information They Provide
• Stakeholder Interview Questions to Define the Project Scope
• The Triangle of Constraints and Managing Stakeholder’s Expectations
• Essential PM Tools: Work Scope Agreement & Project Charter
• PLANNING PHASE: 3 Key Steps in the Project Planning Phase
• The Importance of Risk Management before Project Piece Mapping
• How to Anticipate, Identify, Assess and Manage Project Risks
• Project Piece Mapping: Breaking Projects into Actionable Pieces
• Essential PM Tools: Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) & Gantt Charts
• Project Scheduling and Applying the Critical Path Method + Budgeting
• EXECUTION PHASE: Leading the Kick-Off Meeting and Assigning Roles
• Essential Skills for Project Teams: Time Protection, Delegation & Monitoring
• Project Change Management: How to Document & Manage Change
• CLOSING PHASE: 3 Key Steps in the Project Closing Phase
• Emphasis on Project Documentation and Continuous Learning & Adaption