September 4, 2020 | 9:00AM to 12:00PM
PHP 1,999 | USD 39.99
About the course
Conflict is an inevitable part of human existence. It is primarily due to man’s inherent selfish nature. As James 4:1 says, “what causes fights and quarrels among you? Don’t they come from your desires that battle within you?” Conflict creates both positive and negative consequences because conflicts can either break or strengthen the relationships that we have.
Hence, it is the goal of the Breakthrough Conversation Workshop to equip individuals on how to handle difficult conversations that we encounter, more specifically (1) to resolve the conflict or the problem; (2) to save the relationship that is at stake; and (3) to help yourself and
the other person to improve.
The program will participants the following key skills:
1. Understand how to respond in conflict scenarios or confrontations (Part 1)
2. Ask Breakthrough Key Questions to help a person realize his negative behavior /attitude (Part 2)
3. Find the Mutual Goal in order to properly Mediate (Part 3)
4. Practice the Three Breakthrough Conversation Frameworks
• Certified Sales Professional® (Sales and Marketing Institute International, Australia)
• Certified Marketing Professional® (Sales and Marketing Institute International, Australia)
• Certified Digital Marketer® (Internet Marketing & Mobile Association of the Philippines and Ateneo De Manila University)
A firm believer in communicating, marketing and rallying people to what is worthy of our time, valuing and investment, Boris blends research and consumer experience to engage people’s passions in the development, implementation and evaluation of purpose-driven marketing and sales programs.
Gifted with a unique blend of a penchant for communication, a strategic and creative mind, a valuing for relationships, networking ease and natural leadership, Boris puts his skills to meaningful use. Being involved in various industries (advertising, consumer goods, printing/publishing, fragrances, NGO, digital marketing, telecommunications, BPO and business solutions) and business sizes, from multinationals to locally owned enterprises for more than two decades now, Boris is seasoned management and marketing professional.