9:00AM to 12:00PM
About the course
Oftentimes, we have problems at work, in our family, and in other areas of our lives. The quality of our solutions and decisions bring either positive or negative outcomes. Life’s complexities require us to be more competent problem-solvers and decision-makers. As Albert Einstein puts it: “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”
We need to go beyond our default thinking, and imbibe the skills, habits and principles of Breakthrough Thinking.
This learning initiative will allow the participants to apply the Breakthrough Thinking steps in solving day-to-day workplace and personal concerns.
Specifically, the participants will be able to:
1. Identify and discuss the four Breakthrough Thinking Steps
2. Practice the steps using case studies
3. Perform Breakthrough Thinking in dealing with day-to-day workplace and personal concerns
• Certified Sales Professional® (Sales and Marketing Institute International, Australia)
• Certified Marketing Professional® (Sales and Marketing Institute International, Australia)
• Certified Digital Marketer® (Internet Marketing & Mobile Association of the Philippines and Ateneo De Manila University)
A firm believer in communicating, marketing and rallying people to what is worthy of our time, valuing and investment, Boris blends research and consumer experience to engage people’s passions in the development, implementation and evaluation of purpose-driven marketing and sales programs.
Gifted with a unique blend of a penchant for communication, a strategic and creative mind, a valuing for relationships, networking ease and natural leadership, Boris puts his skills to meaningful use. Being involved in various industries (advertising, consumer goods, printing/publishing, fragrances, NGO, digital marketing, telecommunications, BPO and business solutions) and business sizes, from multinationals to locally owned enterprises for more than two decades now, Boris is seasoned management and marketing professional.