Breakthrough People Management
September 28, 2020 | 1:00PM to 5:00PM
About the course
This people management training course offers insights, tools, and proven-by-practice methods to help participants develop and make informed, effective, and agile management approaches and decisions. Participants will gain perspective in management practice through breakout sessions, exercises, and case applications. Interactive and insightful, this virtual learning session will equip participants with skills they need to become a great people manager.
The breakthrough facilitator of the learning session guides participants through the following objectives:
1. Assess and adjust your management style appropriate to your team members
2. Assess and develop your team members’ competency and commitment level
3. Drive team performance & culture using the habits and the 4 Toolbox of a Breakthrough Leader
4. Apply the Breakthrough People Management Toolbox to your day-to-day leadership journey
• Certified Sales Professional® (Sales and Marketing Institute International, Australia)
• Certified Marketing Professional® (Sales and Marketing Institute International, Australia)
• Certified Digital Marketer® (Internet Marketing & Mobile Association of the Philippines and Ateneo De Manila University)
A firm believer in communicating, marketing and rallying people to what is worthy of our time, valuing and investment, Boris blends research and consumer experience to engage people’s passions in the development, implementation and evaluation of purpose-driven marketing and sales programs.
Gifted with a unique blend of a penchant for communication, a strategic and creative mind, a valuing for relationships, networking ease and natural leadership, Boris puts his skills to meaningful use. Being involved in various industries (advertising, consumer goods, printing/publishing, fragrances, NGO, digital marketing, telecommunications, BPO and business solutions) and business sizes, from multinationals to locally owned enterprises for more than two decades now, Boris is seasoned management and marketing professional.