Breakthrough Strategic Management
September 17, 2020 | 1:00PM to 5:00PM
PHP 2,200 | USD 44.00
About the course
The Breakthrough Strategic Planning is a disciplined and collaborative process that guides participants in asking crucial questions about their organization, culminating in the creation of their strategic action plan. It includes a set of methodical tools that stimulate strategic thinking,
frame critical and breakthrough conversations, put structure to the planning process, and ensure concrete output.
The breakthrough facilitator of the learning session guides participants through the following objectives:
1. Define & differentiate Strategy and Tactics, Strategic Thinking & Operational Thinking
2. Practice the Question Approach throughout the strategic planning process
3. Create their own Strategic Customer Value (qualitative goals) and Strategic Targets (quantitative goals)
4. Apply the Strategic Planning Framework to case studies and even to their own respective department or teams
• Certified Sales Professional® (Sales and Marketing Institute International, Australia)
• Certified Marketing Professional® (Sales and Marketing Institute International, Australia)
• Certified Digital Marketer® (Internet Marketing & Mobile Association of the Philippines and Ateneo De Manila University)
A firm believer in communicating, marketing and rallying people to what is worthy of our time, valuing and investment, Boris blends research and consumer experience to engage people’s passions in the development, implementation and evaluation of purpose-driven marketing and sales programs.
Gifted with a unique blend of a penchant for communication, a strategic and creative mind, a valuing for relationships, networking ease and natural leadership, Boris puts his skills to meaningful use. Being involved in various industries (advertising, consumer goods, printing/publishing, fragrances, NGO, digital marketing, telecommunications, BPO and business solutions) and business sizes, from multinationals to locally owned enterprises for more than two decades now, Boris is seasoned management and marketing professional.